Welcome back to church! After so many months only meeting through Zoom, we will have our first Sunday Service in the church on Sunday the 6th of September at 11am, with guest preacher Kenneth Grönroos from Fila Helsinki. We have been looking forward to this day for a long time, finally being able to meet again! Since we are still living in special times, there are a few things we need to keep in mind.
– There are hand sanitizers in the church, please use them.
– Remember to keep a safety distance of at least one meter, both when you stand and talk to someone and when sitting down. We will have papers placed on the church seats to remind you of keeping a distance, you can move these so you can sit with your close friends and/or family, but leave an empty chair between your group and the following person.
– Do not stop in the hallway and talk, go into the church building, and sit down. Remember to keep a distance when greeting others.
– During church coffee we spread out the tables. You can also go outside of the church and eat or take it with you when you leave.
– If you need to cough or sneeze, do it into your sleeve or tissue (then throw it away)
– If you want to use a protective mask you are of course free to do so
– If you have any flu-like symptoms it is best to not attend that Sunday, this also goes for the children in Himlakul. Most children are not able to do social distancing, that is why they cannot attend if they have a running nose or are coughing
– Remember to keep distance in the queue to the coffee
– We encourage persons of risk groups to think twice before attending public gatherings (such as our Sunday Services) in these times
– It might be a good idea to download the Corona tracking app
6th September 11.00 – Sunday Service
Metsku’s KICK OFF Sunday for the autumn is here with inspiration, fellowship, good teaching, worship and a fresh focus for the autumn! GUESTSPEAKER this year is Kenneth Grönroos, who has over forty years of experience as a pastor and leader in the Finland-Swedish Pentecostal movement’s congregations and mission. The theme this year is part three in our Church’s vision – Equipping to live and lead with purpose and passion. We look forward to hearing Kenneth teach this subject with his long experience of responsibilities and leadership.
Bring your friends, lifegroup or team and join us for an exciting Sunday service!
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0400-514 080 Feel free to contact us if you have questions!
EVENTS COMING UP:
WELCOME TO TOWN
Our famous Welcome to Town party is arranged again this year with Studentmissionen and will take place 11.9 at 19 o’clock – for the first time in the Kupittaa park! A party with great food, fun programs with new and old friends is promised. A perfect opportunity to take with your new friends or come to if you are new in Åbo! Here is the link to the event: https://www.facebook.com/events/299376028031868
Link to the Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/311125946838487
REGISTRATION via this link: https://forms.gle/VAXfjgymTXJT8XRt9
The last day for registration is Tuesday the 15th of September
The prices for the whole camp are: 85€ adults / 60 € children (7-16 years) / children under school age are free.
DISCOUNT: If you are serving regularly in a team in Metsku we will pay part of your or your child’s registration fee. In that case the prices will be 75 € adults / 50 € children (7-16 years) / children under school age are free.
NOTE! We are looking for a few people who could help with the kids’ program and youth program during the camp together with the main leaders and then you get a further discount of the price or the whole camp for free. Just let us know if you want to help!