I hope you have had a great week despite storms and bad weather. Our personal storms in life we may face, trusting that Jesus is standing with us and will still them at the right time. Let us continue gathering and reminding each other of the merciful works Jesus is doing in our lives. We have started a new theme which is also part three of our church’s vision: “Equipping to Live and Lead with Purpose and Passion”. This is a very interesting topic to dive into and consider in which areas of our lives we can live it out more.
For next Sunday Service I would like to for the third time repeat what we should all keep in mind before and when we are in the church. Let’s follow this as best as we can and help each other out by reminding each other, and in that way care for each other.
– There are hand sanitizers in the church, please use them.
– Remember to keep a safety distance of at least one meter, both when you stand and talk to someone and when sitting down. We will have papers placed on the church seats to remind you of keeping a distance, you can move these so you can sit with your close friends and/or family, but leave an empty chair between your group and the following person.
– Do not stop in the hallway and talk, go into the church building and sit down. Remember to keep a distance when greeting others.
– During church coffee we spread out the tables. You can also go outside of the church and eat or take it with you when you leave.
– If you need to cough or sneeze, do it into your sleeve or tissue (then throw it away)
– If you want to use a protective mask you are of course free to do so
– If you have any flu-like symptoms it is best to not attend that Sunday, this also goes for the children in Himlakul. Most children are not able to do social distancing, that is why they cannot attend if they have a running nose or are coughing
– Remember to keep distance in the queue to the coffee
– We encourage persons of risk groups to think twice before attending public gatherings (such as our Sunday Services) in these times
– It might be a good idea to download the Corona tracking app
20.9. at 11 – Sunday Worship Service
We gather for Sunday Service again this Sunday. Our pastor Stefan Forsbäck will speak on the important theme “Equipping, to live and lead with purpose and passion”. There is Sunday School Himlakul for the children. After the service we can share fellowship at the coffee tables, but if you want to be careful you can take your coffee with you. Welcome!
EVENTS COMING UP:
PRAYER AT ZOOM AND IN THE CHURCH
Welcome to pray together on zoom on Mondays at 9 and in the church on Wednesdays at 16. The login codes for zoom (for Monday meetings) can be found in our Åbo Metsku – group on Facebook.
Have a relaxing weekend!