18.10. at 11 – Sunday Worship Service
We gather for Sunday Service again this Sunday. Pastor Stefan Forsbäck will speak on the important theme “Equipping, to live and lead with purpose and passion”. There is Himlakul Sunday School for children. After the service we can share fellowship at the coffee tables, but if you want to be careful you can of course take your coffee with you. Welcome!
EVENTS COMING UP:
PRAYER AT ZOOM AND IN THE CHURCH
Welcome to pray together on Zoom on Mondays at 9 and in the church on Wednesdays at 16. The login codes for zoom (for Monday meetings) can be found in our Åbo Metsku Facebook group.
Listen to last Sunday’s message “What we can learn from Daniel” from Anna Stenlund-Degbey HERE.
After or during listening, think about these questions alone or with your life group:
1. What was the starting point in the book of Daniel? Do you think this was an easy time or difficult one in his life?
2. Why do you think that Daniel did not protest to some things, but was firm and without compromise in other things?
3. In Daniel chapter 2, what can we learn from the attitude of Daniel?
4. Which miracle speaks the loudest to you? What did you learn from it?
5. Why is it so important to keep hope alive in your life? How do you keep it alive?
Bible passages: Dan 1:8, 12-13, Dan 1:17-19, Col 3:23, Dan 2:20-23, Dan 3:16-18, Dan 5:15-17, Dan 6:10-11, Dan 6:26-27
Remember the Corona restrictions before, during and after church service! Here are our guidelines:
– In the Turku area, we are advised to wear face masks when gathering indoors. Bring your own or take one at the entrance of the church.
– There are hand sanitizers in the church, please use them.
– Remember to keep a safety distance of at least one meter, both when you stand and talk to someone and when sitting down. We will have papers placed on the church seats to remind you of keeping a distance, you can move these so you can sit with your close friends and/or family, but leave an empty chair between your group and the following person.
– Do not stop in the hallway and talk, go into the church building and sit down. Remember to keep a distance when greeting others.
– During church coffee we spread out the tables. You can also go outside of the church and eat or take it with you when you leave.
– If you need to cough or sneeze, do it into your sleeve or tissue (then throw it away)
– If you want to use a protective mask you are of course free to do so
– If you have any flu-like symptoms it is best to not attend that Sunday, this also goes for the children in Himlakul. Most children are not able to do social distancing, that is why they cannot attend if they have a running nose or are coughing
– Remember to keep distance in the queue to the coffee
– We encourage persons of risk groups to think twice before attending public gatherings (such as our Sunday Services) in these times
– It might be a good idea to download the Corona tracking app
Have a blessed weekend!