SUNDAY WORSHIP SERVICE (via Zoom and Youtube)
We gather for Sunday Service this Sunday 24.01.2021 at 11 via Zoom and Youtube. This week Stefan Forsbäck will continue speak on the important theme “Take your place”. Welcome to join the service!
You will find the login codes for Zoom and the link to the Youtube-streaming in the Åbo Metsku-group on Facebook.
PRAYER AT ZOOM AND IN THE CHURCH
Welcome to pray together on Zoom on Mondays at 9 and in the church on Wednesdays at 16. The login codes for zoom you will find in the Åbo Metsku group on Facebook.
Every other Friday at 18-20 in church, for 10-14 year olds. The program consists of playing, teaching, eating and socializing. Welcome to join – next time is on friday 15.1.2021.
ENTER – Metsku School of Leadership
Exciting news: On February 8, Metsku launches its brand new school of leadership, which will run every three weeks throughout the spring!
The school of leadership is intended for every Christian who wants to grow in his discipleship, discover his talents, and be equipped for his mission in the kingdom of God. We believe that EVERYONE is called to serve as a leader on some level in life: in the family, in a relationship, in a small group, in an entire organization. Everyone can also grow in his or her leadership. We long to see people find their place in God’s great plan and see the body of Christ function and grow strong in Metsku. All of this begins and has its basis in our daily discipleship and our relationship with Jesus Christ. This is the point of departure from where we may move on to an exciting journey of growth and equipping. Mark the dates in your calendar now! Every third Monday, beginning on February 8. (1.3, 22.3, 12.4, 3.5, 24.5)
LAST WEEKS SERMON
Please feel free to use these questions to dig deeper into Stefan Forsbäcks important message, “The five ministries Jesus gives to the Church”. You can go through them alone or in a group, after or as you are listening to the sermon. You find the link to the service on Metskus Youtube Channel.
1. What can stop us from working in the gifts Jesus has given us?
2. What is special about the character of the letter to the Ephesians compared to other letters in the New Testament? What is the theme of the letter and in what way is it relevant to us as a church today?
3. Read the following Bible passages: Eph. 4:7 and 4:11-16 and ponder about why God has given the church the five ministry gifts and what his purpose is with them.
4. Think for yourself or together with others about which of the five ministries you can see yourself in.
5. In what ways are all five ministries expressed in Jesus himself?
Eph 4:1-16, Romans 5:8, 1 Peter 4:10