SUNDAY WORSHIP SERVICE (via Zoom and Youtube)
We gather for Sunday Service this Sunday 14.02.2021 at 11 via Zoom and Youtube. This week Stefan Forsbäck will share Gods word with us. Welcome to join the service!
The login information for Zoom and the link to the Youtube-streaming is found on Facebook in the Åbo Metsku-group right before the service starts.
PRAYER AT ZOOM AND IN THE CHURCH
Welcome to pray together on Zoom on Mondays at 9 and in the church on Wednesdays at 16. The login information for Zoom is found in the Åbo Metsku group on Facebook.
Every other Friday at 18-20 in church, for 10-14 year olds. The program consists of playing, teaching, eating and socializing. Welcome to join – next time is tomorrow on friday 12.2.2021.
MARRIAGE COURSE (on Zoom)
Welcome to join the Marriage Course! Whether you have been married for half a year or many years, the marriage course can be a way for every couple to invest in and nurture their relationship. Regardless if you are in a good place or struggling, The Marriage Course offers practical support and tools to strengthen your relationship. Join the marriage course together with your spouse every other Wednesday via Zoom starting on 17.2.2021. 18-20.
Register via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The dates for all meetings are: 17.2, 3.3, 17.3, 7.4, 21.4, 5.5, 19.5 More information about the content of the course can be found HERE at the Facebook event.
LAST WEEKS SERMON
Please feel free to use these questions to dig deeper into Kenneth Witicks important teaching about the four last gifts among the seven motivational gifts. You can go through them alone or in a group, after or as you are listening to the sermon. You find the link to the service on Metskus Youtube Channel (In Swedish)
1. What qualities make people with the motivational gift of serving good teachers?
2. According to Paul, how can one look at trials in a constructive way?
3. What other things than money does people with the motivational gift of giving gladly give to others?
4. Why is it important that authority is something that is given to us and not something that we take for ourselves?
5. Why is a vision important for the congregation? Read Proverbs 29:186. Why does so many people have the motivational gift of mercy? What qualities make them good at praying for other people?