SUNDAY WORSHIP SERVICE (via Zoom and Youtube)
We gather for Sunday Service this Sunday 21.02.2021 at 11 via Zoom and Youtube. This week Daniel Acquah will share Gods word with us. Welcome to join the service! The login information for Zoom and the link to the YouTube streaming is found in the Åbo Metsku group just before the service starts.
PRAYER AT ZOOM AND IN THE CHURCH
Welcome to pray together on Zoom on Mondays at 9 and in the church on Wednesdays at 16.
LAST WEEKS SERMON
Please feel free to use these questions to dig deeper into Stefan Forsbäcks important teaching from last sunday. You can go through them alone or in a group, after or as you are listening to the sermon. You find the service on the Metsku channel on Youtube. (In Swedish)
1. Read Mark 2: 1-12. At the beginning of the bible passage, it says that Jesus preached the word to the people. In what way is it decisive for the rest of the course of events in the text?
2. In the light of the Bible passage mentioned above, why is it so important to read the Bible yourself?
3. James 5:16 states that a righteous man’s prayer is powerful and effective. According to the New Testament, what does it mean to be righteous?
4. Imagine that you are the paralyzed man who is carried to Jesus. Consider whether it somehow changes your view of your relationship with Jesus.
5. Who in your vicinity can you pray for in order to “carry them to Jesus.” What can you share with others so that they can “carry you to Jesus.”
Bible passages: John 15:12-15, Mark 2:1-12, Mark 11:22-25, James 5:16, John 14:13-14