SUNDAY WORSHIP SERVICE (via Zoom and Youtube)
We gather for Sunday Service this Sunday 18.4.2021 at 11 via Zoom and Youtube. This week Joel Appelfeldt from Kållandsö in Sweden will preach for us. Welcome to join the service!
The link to the Youtube-streaming and the passcodes for Zoom are found in the Åbo Metsku-group.
PRAYER AT ZOOM AND IN THE CHURCH
Welcome to pray together via Zoom on Mondays at 9 and in the church on Wednesdays at 16.
Metsku Youth will continue to meet every other Friday at 18-20 in church, for 10-14 year olds. The program consists of playing, teaching, eating and socializing. Welcome to join – next time is tomorrow on Friday 23.4.2021. If there will be more than six participants the group will be divided and placed in different spaces.
LAST WEEKS SERMON
Please feel free to use these questions to dig deeper into Stefan Forsbäcks important teaching about forgiveness from last Sunday. You can go through them alone or in a group, after or as you are listening to the sermon. You find the link to the service here.
1. Why do we not need to approve, excuse, or justify if someone has treated us wrong in order to forgive?
2. How do we show in a constructive way that we have been hurt by someone?
3. What is the difference between reprieving and forgiving?
4. Why is reconciliation not a precondition for forgiveness?
5. What does it mean to be merciful?
6. Think through the two teaching sessions. What are the most important things you have learned about what it means to forgive and how we can forgive?
Bible passages: Matthew 18: 21-23, 18:35, Colossians 3: 12-13, Luke 23:34, Matthew 5:44-45, Luke 19: 8, 1 Cor 13: 5, Matthew 5:7, Luke 6:35-36, Philippians 4:5, Hebrews 12:15