SUNDAY WORSHIP SERVICE (via Zoom and Youtube)
We gather for Sunday Service this Sunday 2.5. at 11 via Zoom and Youtube. This week Andreas Forsbäck will preach for us. Welcome to join the service!
The link to the Youtube-streaming and the pascodes for Zoom are found on Facebook in the Åbo Metsku-group right before the service starts.
PRAYER AT ZOOM AND IN THE CHURCH
Welcome to pray together via Zoom on Mondays at 9 and in the church on Wednesdays at 16.
LAST WEEKS SERMON
Please feel free to use these questions to dig deeper into Joel Appelfeldts important teaching from last Sunday. You can go through them alone or in a group, after or as you are listening to the sermon. You find the link to the service here. (in Swedish)
1. What does the story about when Moses gets water from a rock by striking with his stick (Numbers 20:11) teach us about God as the source of life?
2. What is meant by the description of God as the source of life or the water of life?
3. Saint Anthony has said “get to know yourself and you will get to know God”. What did he mean by that and what did he not mean?
4. In what way can the fact that we see everything we receive as a gift become a source of water of life?
5. Why can it be so difficult and be a resistance in us to meet or search for the source of life?