SUNDAY WORSHIP SERVICE (via Zoom and Youtube)
We gather for Sunday Service this Sunday 16.5. at 11 via Zoom and Youtube. This week Stefan Forsbäck will preach for us and continue with the the theme Women in the Kingdom of God. Welcome to join the service!
The passcodes for Zoom and the link to the Youtube-streaming are found on Facebook in the Åbo Metsku-group right before the service starts.
PRAYER AT ZOOM AND IN THE CHURCH
Welcome to pray together via Zoom on Mondays at 9 and in the church on Wednesdays at 16.
LAST WEEKS SERMON
Please feel free to use these questions to dig deeper into Stefan Forsbäcks important teaching from last Sunday. You can go through them alone or in a group, after or as you are listening to the sermon. You find the link to the service here. (in Swedish)
1. In what way does Jesus treat women in a unique way?
2. What does John 4: 7-9 teach us about how Jesus met women? What can we take with us from this story in meeting other people?
3. Why did Jesus say that the woman in Mark 14: 3-9 should be an example to people all over the world?
4. Why does the author NT Wright think that the story of Martha and Mary in Luke 10: 38-42 is one of the reasons why we find so many women in positions of leadership, initiative and responsibility in the early church?
5. In what way is it remarkable that it is women who remain at Jesus’ cross and are the first to meet the risen Christ?
Bible passages: Genesis 1: 26-28, John 4: 7-9, John 4:27, Mark 14: 3-9, Luke 10: 38-42, Acts 22: 3, Mark 15: 40-41, Matthew 28: 8–10