Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. Galatians 5:25
SUNDAY WORSHIP SERVICE (via Zoom and Youtube)
We gather for Sunday Service this Sunday 30.5. at 11 via Zoom and Youtube. This week Stefan Forsbäck will preach for us. Welcome to join the service!
The link to the Youtube-streaming and the passcodes for Zoom are found on Facebook in the Åbo Metsku-group right before the service starts.
PRAYER AT ZOOM AND IN THE CHURCH
Welcome to pray together via Zoom on Mondays at 9 and in the church on Wednesdays at 16.
LAST WEEKS SERMON
Please feel free to use these questions to dig deeper into Ama Acquahs important teaching from last Sunday. You can go through them alone or in a group, after or as you are listening to the sermon. You find the link to the service here.
1. What do we learn about the Holy Spirit in John 14: 15-18?
2. What did Jesus mean in Acts 1: 5 when he said that John the Baptist baptized with water but in a few days, they will be baptized by the Holy Spirit of God?
3. Why did tongues of fire come upon the believers who were gathered on the day of Pentecost and what does this symbolize?
4. What change in Peter’s character can we notice in Acts 2? In what ways can this example serve as an encouragement to us Christians today?
5. Think about the different ways and words used to describe the Holy Spirit in the Bible.
6. The fruits of the Holy Spirit in Galatians 5:22 are not good deeds, they are character traits. Think about how we can cultivate these traits and which of these traits needs to be developed most in yourself.
Bible passages: John 14: 15-18, Acts 1:4-8, Acts 2:1-41, Eph 1:13-14, John 16:13, Galatians 5:19-23, Romans 8:26, Ecclesiastes 10:8